In addition to creating a WordPress Customer Portal and WordPress Brand Portal, you can use WP Media Manager to create a file transfer service ontop of your WordPress website.
Just like WeTransfer.
A File Transfer service allows you to:
- Accept files from customers or contractors
- Restrict the types of files customers, contractors or suppliers can upload
- Receive custom notifications based on who is uploading files
Set custom notifications for your upload folders, for example:
- For files uploaded to the /brand directory, notify email@example.com
- For files uploaded to /clients/clientA, notify clientAmanager@yourcompany.com
Use the file management interface that is integrated with wp-admin to manage files for your clients directly from within WordPress. Add, delete, copy, move and tag your files quickly and easily.