Our own customer portal uses WP Media Manager extensively so that we can:
- Securely host project files and documents for customers
- Allow customers to transfer large files to us
- Allow external contractors and suppliers to transfer large files to specific project folders
Use any WordPress Membership plugin to create your login page, protect content, manage user permissions, payments and much more. We recommend the following full-featured membership plugins
For simple, low cost membership sites we recommend:
Membership plugins enable you to:
- create custom roles e.g. Customer A, Customer B
- use these roles to control access to posts and pages
- create a custom login page
The more advanced membership plugins also enable you to send automated welcome emails and onboarding sequences to new customers, manage password resets and add payment capabilities.
Use WP Media Manager to display your customers files on your site, allowing them to navigate through files and folders with a simple Dropbox-like file browser interface. Customise colours, fonts and many other display options.
Use the WP Media Manager file management interface that is integrated with wp-admin to manage files for your clients directly from within WordPress. Add, delete, copy, move and tag your files quickly and easily.
Overwhelmed by membership plugins? Submit the form below and we'll happily help you get setup.
Try It Today
A secure, scalable and easy-to-use file storage solution for WordPress-based websites, intranets and membership portals. Enter your email below to gain access to our demo site and try it out for yourself.